Heating tune-ups IN PROVO, UTAH
FAST AND RELIABLE
The longevity of your heating system will require regular maintenance. We understand that having a functioning heater is a crucial part of your home during the cold Utah winters. Our experts recommend having a furnace tune-up done once a year to help you save on repairs and replacements.
OUR TUNE-UPS INCLUDE:
All Furnace tune-ups are designed to include the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance and inspection.
- Cleaning of blower compartment
- Burner adjustment
- We will inspect all wires and adjust them if necessary
- Checking duct connections and air flow
- Inspection of the heat exchanger, gas pressure and flame operation.
- Indoor air filter cleaning or replacement
- Igniter or pilot light inspection to ensure their proper functioning.
- Additional safety and efficiency checks.
- Recommendations from our Pros
WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE ANNUAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE
- Lower Utility Bills: Save money on your gas bill by keeping your furnace running efficiently.
- Extend the Life of Your Furnace: Well-maintained furnaces will last you about 50% longer than a furnace that is not regularly serviced.
- Less Likely to Need Repairs: You will have fewer issues with your furnace unit if it is tuned up regularly and will be less likely to need repairs.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Don’t let uncomfortable temperatures ruin your day. Let us take care of your HVAC needs so you can enjoy a cozy home all year round. Contact us today for a free consultation and take the first step towards a more comfortable life.
We know that every home is different, and we will always be sure to give you cost-effective options to satisfy your personal needs.
When you call us for heating repairs, our service experts will respond quickly, examine your heater, then get it repaired as quickly as possible.
Heating Tune ups
Our experts recommend having a furnace tune-up done once a year to help you save on repairs and replacements.